Through a $1 million gift from the REALTORS® Relief Foundation, C.A.R. is offering disaster relief grants up to $2,000 per household to provide housing assistance with mortgage relief or temporary housing, such as payments on the mortgage of a primary residence that was burned in a fire, lease or rent payments on replacement housing, or payments to a temporary shelter.
- Relief assistance is limited to a maximum of $2,000 per applicant household. The deadline for application submission is June 30, 2019, contingent on the availability of funds.
- Assistance is for housing relief only; other expenses including mortgages on property other than a primary residence, vehicle purchase, rental, repair and or mileage are ineligible for reimbursement under this program.
- Documentation requirements: proof of residency, proof of lease/ownership, proof of damage/loss.
- One application per household.
- Grants are available only for the applicant’s primary residence.
- Recipients of other financial assistance (FEMA, charitable groups) are eligible.
If you are in the Los Angeles area, have any questions or real estate sales or financing needs, feel free to contact us www.crestico.com/contact
CRESTICO is a full-service Real Estate Brokerage and Mortgage Lending firm in Los Angeles, California.
CalDRE 01861921- NMLSR ID 275201 – DBO-CFLL 603L103