One size loan does not fit all. Good credit or not-so-good credit, we can find you a loan. Whether it’s a purchase, re-finance, or construction loan, we have the most comprehensive loan products on the market for you to choose from that fit your individual needs.
We’ve highlighted the programs more commonly offered today. Characteristics of each loan program are unique, so consult us for more information and to become familiar with the details of the programs available to you.
To help determine the best loan program for you, consider the following:
- How important is payment certainty?
If knowing that your payment will be the same every month is important, consider a fixed-rate mortgage.
- How important is rapid equity buildup?
If rapid equity buildup is a factor, consider a shorter amortization period, such as a 15-year, fixed-rate mortgage.
- Do you anticipate increasing or stable income?
If income growth is anticipated, you could take advantage of a lower start rate on an ARM or a temporary buydown.
- Other factors to consider include:
- ability to qualify at market rates for loan amount selected
- anticipated term of occupancy
- possibility of significant rate changes
- existence of up-front costs