Find Out How Much
YOUR HOME IS WORTH.
CRESTICO is a full-service Real Estate Brokerage and Mortgage Lending firm in Los Angeles offering a variety of services including First Time Home Buyer Purchase Programs, Short Sale, Foreclosure Prevention, Relocation, Real Estate Investment as well as providing financing for purchasing new homes or refinancing existing mortgages to reduce interest rates and/or lower monthly payments by offering no fee, no cost transactions.
Rated 5 Star
Hassle Free Consultation
- Choice: 20+ lenders & 500+ loan programs and products to best meet your specific needs
- Speed: Closings in as few as 21 days
- Savings: On average, $10,000 over the life of the loan*
- Expertise: A dedicated team of Mortgage Advisors
- Trust: We let our past customers tell you about it
- Technology: Less paperwork means less hassle, no confusion
- Guidance: A straightforward process and an we are here every step of the way
- Objectivity: We’ll find the right loan at the best rate and lowest cost
- Transparency: No surprises, no hidden costs
First Time Home Buyers
We know how overwhelming the process of buying a home is, especially if it is the first time that you’re doing it. We will work closely with you to explain the process, to protect you from making mistakes that could cost you later, and to ensure that your mortgage gets approved and you get the home that you are so excited to be buying!
Move Up and Second Home Buyers
Buying a new home when you currently own one has it’s own unique set of concerns. We can answer all of your questions about how to qualify and purchase a home when you already own one whether you’re buying a new primary residence or a second vacation home.
Refinancing Home Owners
If you already own your home but you are looking to refinance to either save money with a lower interest rate or possibly take some cash out for any reason, we can help you with that. We also can show you how to make sure you are structuring your new financing to get the best deal possible.
If you’re buying real estate for investment purposes, we can help you secure low rate financing to maximize your ROI.
Seniors Seeking Reverse Mortgages
If you are 62 years or older and are looking for options to stay in your home without a mortgage payment or to access your home’s equity while still living there, I can answer your questions about reverse mortgages so you can decide if they are right for you.