Loan Structuring Assistance
Not sure who to send it to? What program to offer? How to sell the benefit? Just give us a call, we’re here to help.
We’re your partner, too!
We provide a comprehensive portfolio of mortgage lending solutions featuring conventional, FHA, VA, reverse (coming soon), super jumbo, second liens, bridge, hard money and commercial loans. We have a knowledgeable staff, and remain current on our lender’s platforms.
Our lenders give us great pricing and service, which allows our originators to create happy clients. It doesn’t take magic, just hard work, quality employees, and respect for our partners.
You are provided weekly marketing materials and ideas on loan products and industry changes you can send to your client database and prospects.
We handle the submission of files for underwriting to ensure we only submit clean loans with little or no additional requirements.
Qualities we expect
Puts the client’s and company’s interest before themselves
- Self Motivated
- Can adapt, learn and modify as the industry, regulations and company changes
- Knows how to properly fill out 1003 and GFE 2010
- Self Reliant
- Conduct business in compliance with all state and federal regulations.
- Use your interpersonal and communication skills to generate referral business, leads, and relationships with individuals, existing clients, past clients, and Real Estate Professionals.
- Assist customers in determining which type of mortgage best meets their needs and which mortgage product is most likely to be approved.
- Negotiate the terms and conditions of loans with customers.
- Gather all initial documentation required based upon the applicant’s selected loan program and the 1003 including all disclosure requirements.
- Provide the loan package to the loan processor for review, stacking, and pre-submission audit. Work with the loan processor to provide any letters of explanation, or additional documentation as necessary and required by underwriting to clear all conditions and close each loan.
- Maintain a working file for the office as required for compliance.
- FHA Approved Originator
- Incentive program for MLO referrals
- Local management availability and support
- Team atmosphere and a winning corporate culture
- Exceptional awards and recognition program
- State-of-the-Art website, technologies and processing for seamless transactions and a competitive advantage
- Vast array of lenders and programs for residential and commercial loans
- Flexibility to work from home or your self-provided office
- Management opportunities for high achievers